In stock and ready to ship
* Denotes a Trademark or Registered Trademark of Original Equipment Manufacturer. Any use of a brand name or model designation is made for purposes of explaining compatibility.
Green Klean Vacuum Bags, Filters, Belts, and Brush Rollers
Green Klean is the premier U.S. Owned supplier of vacuum bags, filters, and accessories to the Janitorial and Commercial trade. A complete line of vacuum bags, filters, belts, and brush rollers specifically designed for Commercial Jan/San vacuum cleaners.
Learn how Green Klean can help your business grow… Contact Us
Green Klean’s Partners enjoy the following benefits…
- Increased Profits
- Superior Customer Service
- Single source for all popular vacuum bags, filters, belts, and brush roller needs
- Competitive and Group programs
- Low minimums for freight
- Easy Online Ordering
- Online Catalog for easy reference
- Marketing Support and online Distributor locator
- Dedicated Customer Service Representatives
- Peace of Mind recommending the best products in the industry
- Our exclusive Green Diamond Warranty – Green Diamond Warranty
Green Klean® Vacuum Bags, Filters, Belts, and Brush Rollers
Quality….Exceptional Value…Improved Productivity
Green Klean vacuum bags and filters are specifically designed to help improve your vacuuming productivity and the air you breathe in the following ways:
Slow Dust Loading — More info
Maintains suction longer than conventional bags – better suction, less vacuuming
Bags can hold more dirt before losing suction – Change bags less often
Keeps machines running at peak performance levels – less wear on machines
Superior Filtration / Breathe Easier
- Traps fine dust particles, improving indoor air quality while reducing the need for dusting
Removes many indoor allergens – especially in the critical 0.3 to 1 Micron range
Keeps machines running at peak performance
- Crafted in state of the art ISO 9000-2008 certified factory (AQA International Certified)
- Backed by our Green Diamond Warranty
- Using replacement vacuum bags will not void the manufacturers warranty – Magnuson Moss Warranty Act
- Green Klean products are consistent with the cleaning and maintenance best practices outlined in the LEED® Existing Building Operations and Maintenance guidelines
- When possible, Green Klean uses recycled materials
Green Klean bags are sold through a nationwide network of Distributors.
Call your favorite distributor and ask for Green Klean® or contact us for the name of a distributor in your area.
On Time and On Budget
Drawing on over 30 years of industry experience, Green Klean offers original equipment manufacturers (OEM) an ideal partner for the development and supply of vacuum bags and filters.
Green Klean is engaged every step of the way from concept to finished product. We begin with a complete understanding of the requirement, media and construction suggestions, first article approvals, and finally delivery and inventory management.
Green Klean offers the following benefits to our OEM partners:
• Using the latest filter medias including Synthetic, SMS, Hepa, and PTFE
• On time and on budget delivery
• Development consultation
• Crafted in state of the art ISO 9000-2008 certified factory (AQA International Certified)
• Global sourcing
• Inventory management – Just in time delivery
Source with Confidence…Source from Green Klean®
In addition to our extensive line of high quality Industrial / Commercial vacuum cleaner bags and filters, we are committed to empowering our customers with industry- and application-specific information to enable you to make the best choice for your facility.
We work closely with our network partner Cvac:
VISIT CVAC SITE
We guarantee that No other company is more qualified to supply the filters needed for high efficiency or critical filter application.
• Critical Filters – HEPA – Individually Certified
• Pleated Filters
• Cloth Filters
• Liquid Filters
• Shop Vacuum style bags and filters
Green Diamond Warranty
Our No Excuse Green Diamond Warranty
Consistent Quality ….. A Solid Company
If any Green Klean® filter causes damage to the OEM equipment, Green Klean® will, during the period for which the applicable manufacturer has warranted the OEM equipment against defects in materials or workmanship, warrant against damages to the OEM equipment caused by any Green Klean® filter or bag failure. This Limited Warranty will apply if the OEM denies an otherwise valid warranty claim due to the use of Green Klean® filters or bags. This Limited Warranty does not apply to any equipment failure caused by accident, improper operation of the OEM equipment, misuse, abuse, unknown failure of the OEM product, or modification or improper installation of Green Klean® brand replacement filters or bags. This Limited Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the OEM equipment and only covers OEM equipment purchased as new.
THIS EXPRESS, LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE UNLESS NOT ALLOWED UNDER STATE OR FEDERAL LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL GREEN KLEAN®, ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, PUNITIVE DAMAGSES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF TIME, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Any claims under this Limited Warranty must be made in accordance with the return policies published on Green Klean®’s website at www.gogreenklean.com. Green Klean® may require that the equipment and installed filter and/or bag be sent at the users cost to Green Klean® so the defect can be confirmed. Proof of Purchase of the OEM equipment and the Green Klean® filter and/or bag is required for Limited Warranty service.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any defect that is subject to a recall by the manufacturer of the OEM
equipment or that is covered by a program of reimbursement or repair of such manufacturer. This Limited Warranty only covers damage related to failure of a Green Klean® filter or bag after an otherwise valid OEM warranty is denied. The global limit of liability for a claim under this Limited Warranty shall not exceed the price paid by the Customer for the OEM equipment. Source One Plus, Inc. warrants Green Klean® brand replacement filters and bags to meet and/or exceed Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) filter specifications and warrants, when operated under normal conditions, and in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer of the OEM equipment.