—“I have been in business almost 20 years and have tried numerous odor eliminators on the market and have had no success until this particular product GONE was introduced to me. I have had issues with smoke and cooking grease clinging to my ceiling tiles, carpet and curtains. I used the GONE product as specified and was pleasantly surprised to come into my facility and enjoy a crisp clean scent. It did not smell like anything but fresh air. There were no harsh lemon or bleach scents along with any residue buildup of any kind. In just one use the smoke and grease fumes that occur daily in my establishment were eliminated. Thank you for introducing this product to me.”
—CEO, David’s Bistro