- Regardless of the type or brand of vacuum machine you use, they all operate on the same principle.
- As the Electric Motor spins the Fan, it forces air out of the Intake Port area and into the cavity of the machine.
- This creates a vacuum in the Intake Port area which is filled with air and debris sucked from the floor. Much like sipping a beverage up a straw
- This debris/air is sent through the body of the vacuum where it is filtered and deposited in the vacuum bag or bin in the case of a bagless machine
- The air sucked up with the debris is filtered then recycled back into the room
Clean With Confidence…Clean With Green Klean Replacement Vacuum Bags